We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Started A Blog

I took this technology class at BYU last semester and one of the assignments was that we had to create a blog. We posted our thoughts about the projects that we were doing and such. I liked writing on my blog but decided that it probably wouldn't be that fun for someone to read my thoughts on technology projects. So, I started a new one!

I'm not even sure that I'm brave enough to tell people about it so for now, I may be the only one reading it! Oh well, I guess it will give me something to do!

Winter classes started on Monday. They are almost exactly the same as my classes from last semester...yeah, a little boring. I have another Reading and Language class, another math class, another management-like class and then a Social Studies, Science and Health class. None of them have seemed to jump out at me like it's the best class ever, but we'll see. One thing I can say is that it is day three of this semester and they already have us freaking out about all of the stuff we have to do this semester: apply for an internship (due next Thursday...), register and take the Praxis test (allows me to get my teaching license), interview for an internship, teach 4th, 5th or 6th graders for a month, and then all of the other, "normal" stuff that they want us to do like read and write billions of papers. I'm a little stressed, not going to lie. But, it will probably end up not being that big of a deal when it's all over, just like it usually does!

No comments:

Post a Comment