Thank Goodness It's Spring Break.
With the plate of stress I'm carrying around right now, I'm in desperate need of a week cruising the Caribbean!
1) No IUI this month. I started my own "cycle" without medication for the first time since I was 17 so I'll be on the cruise when it would have worked.
2) My 4th grade team pretty much hates me because I didn't get moved to 6th grade and a teacher that has been there for 8 years is. I was told to my face several times this week that it should have been me, they wished it was me, and the other teacher should have stayed over me. Yeah, pretty awesome.
3) We are facing a potential move that could be a lot more radical than we had originally thought.
4) My students start testing about 2 weeks after I get back so I've been trying to cram information down their throats.
5) I just got called to be 1st Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency.
Here's to a week cruising the Caribbean!