We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gratitude Journal

For one of my classes (strangely enough, Health Education...), I have to keep a gratitude journal for a week. I'm not so sure why it is required for this class, or any class at all for that matter. Nonetheless, I think it is a really good opportunity to write down the things that I am grateful for! Here goes (not in any particular order):
1. Derek: he is a constant joy in my life and I always seem to be so happy when I am around him!
2. Family: I love spending time with my brothers sisters-in-law and my niece and nephew. They are so fun to be around and they always make me laugh!
3. Friends: I love good loyal friends. They bring a needed aspect to my life and they always make me happy!
4. God: I am grateful for the earth he has created for me to live, the talents he has blessed me with and the people he has surrounded me with!
5. American Idol: It's starting tonight, so I just thought I'd throw that in there!

1 comment:

  1. yeay, a blog! now i can keep up with you guys. i can't believe you're almost finished with school?! didn't you start, like, a year ago or something?

    and i love that "american idol" is on your gratitude list. :)

    ReplyDelete