We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Application!

I'm finished with my application! Done. Turned in. I feel pretty good about it. Last night, Derek helped me a lot with it. He and I went through my autobiographical sketch (which is apparently the biggest deal on the application seeing as 20+ people look at it...) and he helped me make some changes to it. I was really happy with it. Then, he helped me crop the picture I had to put on every single page of the application! It took us like two hours but I'm glad I did it because I think I turned in a pretty solid application. Now, all I have to do is wait a couple of months until I interview for a position! I'm super excited about it! Hopefully, I'll get an internship and all will be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment