We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello from Canada

Okay, it’s high time that I updated this thing. I’ve actually have a lot to say, which is quite unusual for my blogging history so I thought I’d split them all up and post one a day so I didn’t overwhelm myself. Make sure you keep coming back!


First, I moved. I’m quite excited about it now that it has happened, but I’m also extremely scared. Obviously, it’s very new to me and it really doesn’t help that I can’t do anything until I’m a permanent resident. Right now, I’m just a long-term visitor which means I can’t work or go to school (meaning I can’t take any classes that would help me get a bachelors or masters).


So I need some help. I NEED to have something to do on a regular basis or I am going to spiral down into depression (especially as the winter months creep up). I have a few ideas, but I don’t think it’s enough.


  1. figure out what I need to do to keep my licensure up to date and usable in Canada, which might mean taking a class or two.
  2. taking up the violin again and take private or university lessons.
  3. once we get a house, unpacking and getting that all in order.
  4. learning to sew.
  5. and then the regular stuff that doesn’t take up much time like reading, cross-stitching, going on walks, etc.


I need some other ideas as to what I can do! I mean, this is my time to have some time to myself, time to do what I want to do, when I want to do it. Again, I’m excited I have this opportunity but also very nervous that it won’t be enough. HELP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment