We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Monday, July 25, 2011

Moving

We get the keys THIS FRIDAY!!! Woohoo! We get to spend the weekend cleaning, painting? and measuring for furniture and things!

I'm getting super excited. I now feel like I can start looking at paint colors, furniture, etc. and actually know what I can get and where it will go and when it can be there!

One thing that's been really nice about this move is that we really don't have to do ANYTHING!!! Our stuff arrives on Monday and the movers are doing everything. People keep asking what they can do to help us with the move and we really can't think of anything right now, except maybe letting us use some cleaning supplies and giving advice on how to decorate! It's really nice. I must say to anyone who may move in the near future: movers are the way to go!

In other news, I'm 16 weeks along, my belly is starting to show, we find out the gender in 2 weeks, and we are pretty sure we are naming the baby...

Eggbert!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Congrats on the new place and your growing belly!

    ReplyDelete