We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Down

I had two interviews this morning and they went really, really well. There is one school in particular that I would LOVE to work at. The principal was extremely personable and made me feel completely at ease talking with him. I know it would be really easy to work for him! Plus, the school seems just amazing. Talk about two extremes from my school right now to this one!

The other interview went well also, but the principal didn't seem as nice, outgoing and personable. He was very serious, proper and professional. The other guy just seemed a bit more real if you know what I mean. Anyway, I wouldn't want to work at this school as much as the other one. It technically should have made Title 1 ahead of Cherry Hill but for political reasons, it didn't. So, it's pretty much working at the same school as now without the money for aides, and other resources and support. So, much harder than even this school now...

If I had my choice, it would be the first school I interviewed with. I still have two more, and I just got contacted for a third one today so that will be this week as well! 5 total!

I'm awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment