We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Friday, October 19, 2012

Keep Her in Your Prayers

I know many of you won't know her and probably never meet her in your life.  But I have a friend who's in dire need of prayers right now.  I don't know if she reads this blog, and I haven't asked for her permission to tell her story, so I won't go into much detail.  She's pregnant with her first baby and there are some complications.  She doesn't have a lot of answers, but her baby girl could be born with severe mental retardation, and the possibilities of death after birth are also high.  She and her husband are struggling with this news as I'm sure anyone would be.

Know that my friend is a WONDERFUL person.  Always smiling and laughing, telling jokes.  Always giving and completely loyal.  She's a wonderful teacher who tries so hard to be the best she can for her students.  I have learned so much from her and my heart aches for her in this trying time.  I know that there are a lot of things on your plate as well, but I hope you remember to just pray for one more friend.  My friend Amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment