We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I'm so lucky to have a mother-in-law who is so talented at photography and who lives so close.  It means I get professional-looking pictures any time I want.  It's amazing and I can't thank her enough.  It's really amazing how many great pictures we already have of Samantha.  

At the end of September, Derek, Gary, Judi and I took Samantha to the Calgary Corn Maze.  It was kind of a long drive, but it was worth it, if only for the awesome pictures we were able to get of Samantha.  Here's a look at our fun day:


Waving at the camera.


Samantha-size!


Om nom nom nom


They called these the "cannons." It's just a huge trampoline-like thing.  She enjoyed it. 


Can you say "Cutest!"


Family fun at the corn maze. 


She's waving "Howdy"


Pumpkin patch



Family photo in the corn.  Christmas card?

She LOVES going on daddy's shoulders. 


So cute!

Overall, it was a great day.  And again, I'm so glad we can have these beautiful pictures to treasure for the rest of our lives!

2 comments: