We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disneyland!

On Sunday, we made the 10 hour drive to Anaheim, CA to go to Disneyland! It was so much fun. On Monday, only my mom was with Derek and I but it was really fun. It rained a little in the day but hardly anyone was at the park so we were able to go on all of the fun rides at both parks multiple times. It was fun because we got to just relax and walk around and do things that I don't usually get to do because there is never enough time (like ride that really fun ferry, see shows, etc.)

On Tuesday, Doug, Heather and the kids were there! This is why I was so excited to go to Disneyland. It is so much more fun when there are kids there with you, especially when they are 2 and 3 years old, and especially when their names are Emily and Colby! They were living dolls! We had fun on Tuesday because we were able to go on all the kid rides that I haven't been on since I was a kid. We went to Toon Town and saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto! I just love how exciting and new it is to kids. They have so much energy and the whole experience for them truly is magical. Needless to say, I love Disneyland! It really is the happiest place on Earth!

Anyway, I could write tons more about it but all that really needs to be said is how much I love Disneyland. I want to take our kids there as much as we can. I could honestly say that I love Disneyland as much as Christmas and food. Now that's saying something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment