We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Girl and Her Teddy Bear--3 Months

Baby girl is 3 months old today.  It felt like the first two months went by super fast but this last month has taken forever.  I felt like I was telling people she was 2.5 months the whole month!  I'm not complaining.  If it feels like it's taking forever, that just means she's not growing up too fast, and I'm okay with that!


Maya has really started to get a personality!  She is SUPER smiley.  I wouldn't say she was the smiliest baby I've ever seen, but compared to Samantha, she's a super smiley baby.  It's also not as hard to get her to giggle.  I swear it took everything I had to get Sam to smile or giggle, but Maya does it easily.  It's so rewarding to look down at her and just see her gaze up at you with the biggest smile on her face.  Adorable!

Her "talking" has also gotten a lot more frequent.  I find it funny that just a few weeks/months ago, she barely made a peep except to tell us she needed something.  Now she's making noise just to hear herself speak.  Totally cute. 

Maya found her feet a couple days ago.  She hasn't stuck them in her mouth yet, but she'll grab onto them.  I love that stage!

I swear she'll be rolling over in no time.  When she's lying on her back, she'll arch her back and turn her head searching for the soother.  She just needs to kick a leg over and she'll roll over with ease.  Samantha was about 3.5 months when she rolled from back to front and I was hoping it'd take Maya a little longer.  Not looking like that'll be the case!

Her sleeping habits at night are sporadic.  One night, she'll go until 4 or 5 without eating, and the next it'll be 2.  But she always gives us at least a 3 hour stretch while we're asleep.  



Chubber! 


Mother's Day




See that smile?  Melts my heart





No comments:

Post a Comment