We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Maternity

I had a great birthday yesterday. I went out to lunch downtown with Gary, Judi, Jen and Derek. Then Judi took me shopping to buy some maternity clothes. We also got a new stroller and car seat. When we got home, Derek took me out to dinner to a place called Joey's and then we spent the rest of the night watching 30 Rock (what Derek got me for my birthday:)

I just wanted to share a little bit about my mater
nity c
lothes shopping experience yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME!!! After spending a lifetime trying to buy clothes that would hide my tummy and never having very much success from store to store because of my little "problem area," this was the fi
rst time that I looked good in almost everything I tried on because I was trying to accentuate said "problem area." It was amazing! I practically tried on the whole store and it was tons of fun.

I made Derek take pictures as I did a little "Fashion Show" this afternoon. What am I? 12?





I really like these sweaters that hang down. I'm pretty sure I will wear all of these after baby is born!

In other related news: I'm feeling like I'm getting larger by the day, and the fact that I still have 17 weeks left scares me a little. At this rate, I really will be the size of a boat! At least it'll make me warm in my first Canadian winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment