We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Monday, September 26, 2011

Accomplished

I'm feeling very accomplished today. And that is saying something because usually I feel like a lazy bum with NOTHING to do and NO motivation to do it even if I do have things to do!

All I did to make this day successful was take a trip to Wal*Mart and the Dollar Store. I've been wanting to get some organizing done in this house of mine for awhile now and I've been searching Pinterest for good ideas on how to make life more livable and organized. I have also been wanting to start making a 72-hour emergency kit. So at Wal*Mart I bought huge storage bins (only 10 bucks each, whoohoo!), pantry organizers, and other odd's-n-ends. At the Dollar Store I spent $50 on emergency preparedness things.

Now all I need to do is start organizing with all my fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment