We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Friday, April 2, 2010

Boston and New York

This week is Spring Break! Woohoo!

We decided back in September that needed to visit Derek's sister and brother-in-law while they lived in Boston for a short time. (I also knew that I needed to see their brand-new baby more than just twice in her first year of life!) So we decided that Spring Break would be the best time to go!

We leave tomorrow and will be in Boston from Saturday to Thursday. Derek has been wanting to visit some schools out in the east anyway, so we figured we would also go to New York. We head to New York on Thursday in time to visit some schools and then play over the weekend. We are going to see Wicked (which I have never seen before) so we are really excited. Derek and I have never been to Boston, and Derek's never been to New York, so it will be really fun!

I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment: