We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Yeah...

Other exciting news that I forgot to mention! I passed the Praxis test!!! I got a 183 and I only needed to get a 150 to pass! I received a "certificate of excellence" because apparently I was in the top 15% of people who have taken the test over previous years. So, that's pretty cool! And, seeing as that was seriously the hardest test ever known to man (because you had to know everything about every subject that has ever been learned in human history!), I feel pretty accomplished to have received such a high score! And, for those of you who know my mom, she passed too! We were both extremely excited. She and I will both be teaching 4th grade next year so it's going to be a lot of fun! A lot of mommy-daughter planning time! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment