We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

6 Weeks

Baby Maya is 6 weeks old.  She and I had our last appointment with the midwife yesterday.  She weighed 10 lbs, 5.5 oz.  That's almost 3 lbs since birth and almost 1 lb heavier than her sister at this age!!

Maya started following objects (usually just our eye/faces) around 4 weeks, which also meant that she started smiling around then too!  So adorable.

Her head is getting stronger.  She's still a floppy little thing though.  I love that!

I don't know if it's legit, but I also don't know what else to call it, but when she was (I think) 3 weeks old, she would roll over from her tummy to her back when we put her for tummy time.  It seems really young, so I don't know if I can count it, but I don't know what else to call it!

I tried to pick all the smiley pictures I've gotten in the last 2 weeks!




On her actual 6 week birthday.  She looks so happy doesn't she?


The day she weighed in over 10 lbs.  Look at those cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. She is so dreamy! I hope her and Parker are good buddies when they get to be old enough to be buddies...

    ReplyDelete