We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sam Being Awesome

I've stopped trying to figure out all of the words Samantha can say because that would be impossible at this point.  But, because of that, I haven't been writing down the ones that I think are just so adorable.  I know that one day I'll want to remember how she said certain things and even though I try to get it on video, it doesn't always work, so I might just have to write them down instead (too).

1.  Thank you (Day doo)
2. Vaccuum (am-youm)
3. Button (butt)
4. c'mon (mon) as she holds out her hand for us to grab...
5. giraffe (raffe)
6. kangaroo (roo)
7. outside/slide (dide)
8. stairs (dee-uce)
9. meow (meee-owww)
10. potty (pah-eee)
11. breakfast (back-est)
12. blanket (bankek)
13. crib (bib)
14. lunch (wowch)
15. soother (fyou fyous)


Other funny things she does:
1. hits her (or your) nose and says, "beep, beep"
2. squeezes her (or your) nose and says, "onk, onk"
3. Oh, and dance.  She loves to dance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment