We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012

I feel like I should post these in order, so get ready for A Girl and Her Elephant as well as a First Birthday post coming soon!

Christmas this year was definitely one I'll remember for a lifetime.  I was super sick the WHOLE time as was most of my family.  It was a bit miserable, but I'm glad Sam didn't get sick and I'm also glad that she wasn't really old enough to care that her mom wasn't as into the whole festivities as she normally would be.

We got to go down and visit my family down in Utah.  Everyone was there, so it was really great to see them.  Samantha got to meet my brother Tyler, his wife Chelsea and their daughter Grace (9 months older than Samantha) for the first time.  Grace had an on-again-off-again love for Samantha (pretty typical of a 20 month old) and Samantha had a I-don't-really-know-what's-going-on-but-I'll-go-with-it relationship with Grace (pretty typical of an 11 month old).  It was really cute to see them together.  I can't wait to see them grow up together and become the best of friends!

I won't do much more talking and let the pictures speak for themselves.  There are a LOT of them!


A stocking I cross-stitched for Samantha last year and Judi helped me sew into the stocking this year. 


The very minimal decorations I had this year. 


Grace smothering Samantha with hugs.  So cute. 


That's better!


And now some kisses. 


Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" with Grandpa Matt on Christmas Eve. 


Christmas Eve cousin bath time. 


Christmas Eve pajamas. 


Yes, that's a Santa on her bum.  And, yes, she's adorable!


Showing us her bum. 


Samantha blowing kisses as Grace jams out with tambourine. 


Opening presents Christmas morning.  Don't mind me.  I told you, I was sick!




Cousin Colby.  He LOVED all the little babies.  He was so cute with them. 


Uncle Tyler and Sam.  I love how they're looking at each other here. 


Trying to get a picture with the littlest kids.  Always in motion!


Well, at least they're all in this one. 


Christmas chaos. 

 

More chaos. 


Who knows what she's got in her mouth by this time. 


Great-Grandma Hayes playing with Sam. 


Eli and Samantha, 3 months apart exactly.  Can anyone guess who's older?


Seriously the best photo of all of them.  Too bad Grace is blinking. 


Eli and Samantha. 


Colby, Emily and Brady decorating gingerbread houses. 


Siblings. 


Finished products. 


Uncle Doug and Samantha. 


Uncle Tyler with Sam and Eli. 


Uncle Tyler, Aunt Chelsea, Sam and Eli. 


Who's happy?


Great-Aunt Ilene and Samantha. 


Christmas dress. (I looked EVERYWHERE for her black tights that I could have sworn I brought with us.  Alas, after church, I found BOTH PAIRS!!!  Oh well, she's still cute. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment