We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sitting on Santa's Lap

On Saturday, we took Samantha to see Santa for the first time.  We ended up going to Northland mall because we heard it had short lines and we could take our own pictures.  So, off we went on a Saturday afternoon.  And we didn't have to wait AT ALL!!!  We had so much time with no one in line behind us that I was able to gradually get Sam accustomed to Santa so she didn't scream her pretty little head off in the pictures (although I do think that does make for pretty funny pictures!).  She just sat there, looking from Santa to me, Santa to me, Santa to me.  Didn't cry.  Didn't smile.  Just stared! Santa did pretty much the same thing.  He was OLD but he had a real beard and we didn't have to wait in line, so it was worth it.  


If you look closely, Santa MAY have fallen asleep here...


Unsure but not crying


Santa's kind of creepy looking, but Samantha makes up for that!


I love this one because it captures how she just kept looking back and forth trying to figure out what in the world was going on. 


She just might be done here. 

I was sure she was going to be very upset but she did great.  I wonder how next year will go!

1 comment:

  1. Emmett still cries whenever Santa's name is mentioned. Someday he might grow out of it, but regardless- his crying pictures are my FAVOURITE!

    ReplyDelete