We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Girl and Her Elephant--6 Months!

So, I've taken the pictures, but haven't updated this blog.  Oops.  A lot has happened since I've last posted! My mom and Derek's sister Michelle came for visits and we've done lots of playing! So here's the 6 month pictures first!

6 MONTHS



 SHE CAN SIT!!!

The outfit you see in the previous photos was the first outfit Derek and I bought for Samantha when we found out she was a girl.  We just went to WalMart (the closest store) and bought it for like 10 bucks.  But, it's super cute, right?

Here's a look at Samantha during her 6th month:


These are size 3-6 months and she was swimming in them!


Loves her some excersaucer time! 


This is the closest I've been able to get to her "sexy" pose where she puts her arm on her back and just chills out!


One of my favorite outfits she wore to church!


Poor dad is just trying to get a little snooze in, but she won't let him!


Puppy dog! (Oh, she started crawling...army crawling...this is her trying to climb on me!)


Her first taste of rice cereal!  We had to swaddle her down because it was the only way we could feed her without her grabbing at the spoon.  We hadn't gotten a high chair yet, so it was difficult to feed her on our lap with her arms everywhere.  She didn't do great with the cereal.  I mean, it's pretty disgusting!  Who can blame her?


Another adorable church outfit!


When Grandma Morgan came to visit!  This was at Samantha (and my mom's) first Stampede breakfast! 
(More pictures of my mom's trip to come...)

Samantha is still a joy.  Some things that happened this month:

She started sitting.
She tasted her first real food!
She started army crawling around the house! (baby proofing!!!)
She was baby-sat for the first time so I could get a manicure and pedicure!
She started jumping in her jolly jumper and LOVES IT! (she had one before but it was the kind that hooked on the door and there was only one door in our house that it would work on and that was our bedroom door, so we bought her a stand at a garage sale)
She loves bath time and splashing in the water!
She celebrated our 5 year anniversary with us by going up to the mountains overnight.

She's still as fun as ever! I'm loving this stage because she is able to do so much more.  She definitely keeps me on her toes crawling around everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment