We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Me

I'm not sure if I have ever told any of you this, but I have this secret obsession with America's Next Top Model...

I know, it's not something I'm proud of, but I'm addicted. Consider this my confession. :)

Anyway, as part of the show, the contestants get a makeover where they get their hair cut, dyed, etc. Its really funny to watch some of the girls completely break down and cry because of their hair, when usually it looks WAY better than they had it before.

After watching the last episode, I decided that I wanted a change. So...

I dyed my hair today!

It's nothing too drastic. I dyed it red all over and it looks really good. Inside, it just looks a bit lighter, but in the sun, you can really tell that it's red! I tried to get a good picture to upload a "before" and "after" shot, but because the change is really only seen in the sunlight, it was hard to capture it. I figured you wouldn't just want a "before" shot...I'll keep trying to show all of you.

3 comments:

  1. FUNNEST! I want to dye my hair again, but it is too freaking expensive here. Big cities stink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the initial color has faded, it's not as vibrant as I had hoped. Hardly anyone notices unless I tell them to. Next time I'll get it more drastic!

    ReplyDelete