We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Birthday!

On September 9, I celebrated my 26th birthday and Sam celebrated her 20 month birthday!  We had a lot of fun that day.  She was amazingly well-behaved which was greatly appreciated!

We got up and went straight to her first swim lessons this fall.  She LOVED it!  She remembered all the things she learned from last time.  She blew bubbles, put her eyes, nose, ears, and hair in the water.  She let me dunk her and she laid on her back and kicked her legs.  It was really fun!

A funny thing happened in the dressing room after lessons though.  I had gotten Sam all ready, and was just putting on my clothes when she RAN out of the dressing room and into the main lobby.  One of the other moms tried to grab her (because, did I mention that at this point I was only in a bra and my bathing suit was pulled all the way down acting as underwear?) but she melted on the floor.  So, I in my bra and underwear glory, had to run out into the lobby, with everyone staring, to grab my kid.  It was kind of awesome!

When we were done, it was time for lunch, so Sam and I stopped for some pizza.  Yum.

During her nap, I got to cross-stitch while watching a show on Netflix.  It was nice.

When she woke up, I started prepping for dinner.

At 7:15, I went to my first ever yoga class which was SO nice.

Got home, had some dinner (that Derek had really made) and then we stayed up and chatted in bed.

I should mention that throughout the day, I had several people come and drop things off for me.  Treats and gifts.  So sweet.

It was a really nice birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment