We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Sunday, February 26, 2012

6 Weeks

Samantha is 6 weeks old (well, 7 tomorrow, but 6 is more of a milestone!)

She has learned to do a lot since I last posted!

Her legs are really strong. She can practically stand up!  Her head is getting stronger too!  We hardly have to hold it up for her ever! Clever girl!

She started smiling! Wahoo!  So much fun.  



She also started cooing.  We've had some pretty good conversations, she and I! I have tried multiple times to get it on video, but she stops almost immediately upon the arrival of the camcorder!

She is getting cuter and cuter every day.  She weighs 9 lbs 8 oz., 21" long.  I look at pictures of her from 6 weeks ago, and can't believe how much she's grown already.  It makes me a little sad, but then she smiles at me, and everything's okay!

We love our girl!


She's a thinker!


She is definitely chubbier than she used to be.  When we took her home from the hospital, there was so much room in that hood!  Now we can barely zip it up!

1 comment: