We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Letters

My coach (I have to have a coach that comes and helps me once a week because according to the district, I'm a first year teacher) kicked me out of my classroom today so the kids could write me some letters for a Christmas present. Here are some of my favorites:

(written on a Christmas tree): "Mrs. Lee you are the Best Teacher of all in the school and I do dare say I have had a lot of Great ones. But I do say you are the best of all."

(written by a student who I have to get after pretty much all the time):
Mrs Lee
Rockin teacher
Super

Lee
Extra nice
Everyone loves you (I had to spell all the words right, otherwise you wouldn't know what it said...)

"Dear Mrs. Lee, I think you are the best teacher in the whole world! Thank you for all the things that you've taught us. I think that 4th grade is easyer than any other grade because you are such a fun teacher! Merry Christmas!"

(We are writing a persuasive letter to Santa for writing right now, and I gave an example and told my kids I wanted a Kindle for Christmas. I had to prove why I thought I deserved it):
"Dear Mrs. Lee, Hello. Ya know I think I will give you that Kindle you wanted. But guess what, this is Nate, not Santa...You relly deserve a Kindle because you are the best teacher in the whole wide world!"

HA!

I have a pretty good life!

1 comment:

  1. adorable! your kids pretty much summed you up perfectly...you do have a pretty good life :) love you!

    ReplyDelete