We Are Fami-Lee

We Are Fami-Lee

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

It's been 3 years! I can hardly believe it.

We had a really fun time last night. We got all dressed up and went to Tucanos. I know, not the most dressy place we've ever been, but we wanted the food!

We exchanged gifts. Derek got me a gift card to a spa...I'm totally getting a 1 hour massage! Heaven! I got him Planet Earth on BluRay. He's been wanting that for probably as long as we've been married but I'd way rather have a massage!
Here's to another year!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations!

    (Courtney, I'm loving your hair long like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congratulations! By the way, you look great! I can tell you've been working out! And ditto Michelle's comment about loving the hair! And apparently everything I say is an exclamation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I even put it in my calendar so I would remember to call you yesterday . . . but I forgot. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete